Permitted Use of the Website
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes when seeking employment or careers advice.
- You understand and acknowledge that the vacancies advertised on the website will be subject to relevant employment legislation in the US.
- You agree to keep your password secret and to not pass on any details relating to your use of the website to anyone except an authorised employee of Careerraiser.com.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- You agree that you will exercise caution and take care not to breach any provision of your employment contract and any other contractual obligations you have entered into in respect of your employment when using the website.
Copyright and trade marks
All intellectual property rights in any material or content displayed on the Careerraiser.com website, apart from trade marks or trade names belong to Careerraiser.com and are used with their owner's permission. All third party intellectual content, trade marks, copyrights, or trade names posted on the careerrasier.com website belongs to their owners its affiliates, or licensors, and are used for educational purpose and are used to be used with their owner's permission Other than viewing content from the website for purposes permitted on the website, you do not have the rights to use these intellectual property rights without the written permission of their owner.
- The information on the website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice.
- Careerraiser.com gives no warranty as to the accuracy of any information regarding any vacancy advertised on the website and in particular gives no warranty as to accuracy, appropriateness or legality of any remuneration, benefits or employment terms offered by any employer offering employment outside of UAE.
- Careerraiser.com accepts no liability for use of or reliance on information contained on the website by anyone.
- Careerraiser.com does not accept any liability for any error or omission in relation to content of the website. Careerraiser.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the website, or any material contained in it by you or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material. You expressly agree that use of the website is at your sole risk.
Careerraiser.com accepts no responsibility for the content of any linked website, any link contained in a website, any changes or updates to such websites, Web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked website. You acknowledge the reliability, availability accuracy and performance of linked websites are beyond Careerraiser.com control and are not warranted or supported by Careerraiser.com.
Careerraiser.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, police request or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in Careerraiser.com sole discretion.